JOSHUA COHEN is a principal at Fat Pencil Studio.
We are excited to announce that Jannine Hanczarek joined our team right at the beginning of the new year! She graduated from Portland State University in 2015 and has lived in the Portland area for 10 years. Originally from San Francisco, Jannine studied physics and math before deciding to pursue architecture for her degree. With her she brings skills in 3D modeling, graphic design, and spatial reasoning. In her spare time Jannine likes to draw, cook, and go on long walks exploring the city.
Eight things about Jannine:
- Favorite thing about the Ford Building: The 20-ft high ceilings throughout the building
- Favorite book: Lord of the Rings (nerd alert)
- Favorite SketchUp tool: Follow me tool
- Best trip: 48-hour road trip to Nashville to make a conference
- Favorite public space in Portland: Forest Park!
- Last Halloween costume: Ursula from the Little Mermaid
- Last movie I watched: Conan the Barbarian (a classic)
- Favorite food: The humble potato.